OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

XPED Share Price, page-96

1. 9,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18335
    Well lets see if management have bought their shares today - it would make part of the reason for the EGM a waste anyway if they didn't. Now I have read some here say well management can't buy shares (I am not expecting each one to buy up to their allocated $250,000 either by the way but buy some) because no opportunity because of impending news flow and would breach ASX rules. Even AL is said to have said the same based on some posts put here to support the no buying.

Well well well, given SH approval to buy the shares up to $250,000, even at the 20% discount, has been provided failure to have bought those shares, or a small portion of those shares, IMO will generate adverse market sentiment (especially if say MD hasn't bought) If management believes the SP is going north some would have bought based on the EGM, or at least bought a portion thereof of say $50,000, because from next week I don't want to get back to hearing the same rubbish from management that they can't buy on market because of a, b and c and then the trust me approach. Today's Ann is just another MOU IMO, and possibly a smoke screen IMO. Will be interesting if any Directors buying disclosures come Monday, because if I was a Director and believed yippee I would take as much of those shares as possible (even if it meant getting a loan from the bank but yet again how much are they been paid to be Directors etc so should have some money at least IMO to buy). If they have bought then all good and this post becomes meaningless and we can say that the Directors do have faith in XPE been cash flow positive within the next year or so as revenue comes in,.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.