OAK 1.41% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Thanks for the suggestion, working on it.... Missed the boat on...

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Thanks for the suggestion, working on it.... Missed the boat on AAJ which someone tipped me when 0.008/9 now 0.018/9, preferred the solidity of BUD which I feel is the multibagger to recover some of my XPED losses.

Is microbagger a word? If not, then let this be my definition: A stock whose SP falls below half your buy in price

A nanobagger: A stock whose SP falls to below 10% of the buy in price.

This describes XPED pretty well. A nanobagger caused by lifestyling executives who, IMHO, warrant an ASIC investigation. Has anyone else lodged a complaint with ASIC? Someone suggested I was putting a target on my head by being, shall we say, forthright?

Off to Laos next week, will be dropping a donation off at the prosthetics centre and the Mag International office, where they manage the bomb clearance programme. Not as big as last year's but I continue to raise awareness of the Secret War and the dark history of the runway in Vang Vieng...

Then a bit of R and R.. $282 return with Air Asia, cheaper than a long weekend in Margaret River for Perthites....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $1.254K 17.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16972 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.