XRF 3.10% $1.41 xrf scientific limited

XRF Charts, page-52

1. 4,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Appreciate your moderated and explanatory reply. Re XRF, go to your “Historical financials” section under Research of your on line broker site. Then look at 4 key metrics. Look at the Earnings per share history and you will see that XRF has had consistent EPS growth since 2016. Then go to outstanding shares and you will see that the number of shares on issue has not increased even markedly = no share or capital raises. Then go and have a look at the ROA, ROE or ROC and you will see that these are healthy ! You can even check debt levels or cash at bank if you want to….If you do the same checks with SNL, you will find the same degree of health. So you are holding a healthy stock like SNL with exactly the same degree of health as XRF, it’s just a micro cap stock with less research and more volatility ! Do the same with SDF, JBH, TNE and you will see they are all highly respected and desirable stocks. Oh, and did I forget, that XRF even after being a Microcap DOES give a half reasonable dividend.
    My suggestion is not to throw the baby out with the bath water and to wait for the Annual report which I think you will find, will only indicate that the company is heading in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
-0.045(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $194.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.41 $217.5K 152.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2483 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 3500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.