XRO 1.10% $142.47 xero limited

Graylyn I agree with you. My example of "30% market share in 8...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    Graylyn

I agree with you. My example of "30% market share in 8 years" is as simplistic as throwing a dart. Potential is there though as you say and I think its only by monitoring the US trajectory in the early years very carefully that we will get a hint at where things might land in the longer term (and even then we might get it wrong!). So far the trend in the US is ok and the next few half yearlies and announcements will be telling. This is a long termer to play out.

And this is a speculative investment (not a fundamental one) hence the SP volatility. I view it as a kind of probabilistic exercise like most speculative investments - does the upside outweigh the downside, and everyone makes their own assessment of that. I like that more capital has been issued to companies like Accel a) at a price that is significantly higher than todays, and b) who are entrepreneurs who reside in the very country which is one of the keys for the future. So I don't mind dilution, with a view that the pie gets bigger faster than my piece of it gets smaller.

Cheers
    Torpy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$142.47
Change
-1.590(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $21.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$142.41 $143.83 $140.48 $73.45M 514.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158 $141.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$142.49 789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.