The banks and large financial institutions will control the on...

1. 5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    The banks and large financial institutions will control the on and off ramps to crypto. That’s where government control comes in. You only need to look at Novati (?) listed on the ASX. It’s using XRP for remittances between Australia and the Philippines. It’s using AU$ on the XRPL and using XRP as a bridge. Has been doing so for nearly a year now. There are currently 1000’s world wide also using XRP just like Novati. SBI a huge Japanese bank has been using XRP for years now. They report that every bank in Japan will be using XRP by 2025. I don’t know if XRP is the “one” but I do know that blockchain and crypto is here to stay. the IMF - WEF - EU and are pushing this agenda. China has already, is already using a digital Yuan. There’s some 20,000 different cryptos, but I think that only a handful will be around in 10 years time. Billions of people are unbanked. Yet most have access to a smart phone. With a smart phone governments will be able to give money to the unbanked, and provide services that many poor are unable to access now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.