LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

XRT The Rocket under Lucapa

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Being trying to get this up since Saturday ....................

Thanks to all for the AGM summaries put up ........... when I read the preso which I thought was their best to date one point stood out and IMO... it was a salient point which has been overlooked to date.....

The XRT unit has the ability to change our fortunes ...... I will get back to this I found the way the statement of when it could be ready intresting as its attached to the deep boiling unit lom XRT.GIF Lom XRT 3.GIF
    I did a fair amount of research on XRT units they are off the shelf so no long lead times as such the longest period will be on site testing hard I as tried could not find any reference to install times but other mines have spent up to 60 days fine tunning ........ this is my estimate

Lucara spent 25 days of testing the settings after intially tuning so I have doubled the figure ....

The XRT has been acquired already so could be on way to site as we speak.... I belive the XRT will be installed and working before Q3 16 seperatly ahead of the Deep Boiling unit.....

Suprise Ann 1. XRT Commissioned

Once the XRT is up and running already processed gravel to be re-run.......

Suprise Ann 2. Results of re-processed material

Anything is possible multi large stones that might have had excess soil covering the diamond as MK mentioned if it was not for the shape it would still be sitting in the stock plie

XRT aslo improves detection of stones with burden stuck to them ....... single biggest advantage along with size detcetion ....as much as I would like to say better discovery of coloured gems not the case but if colours have had to much burden stuck to it may be a possibilty

The XRT will up the value of our sales... once the XRT recovery rate is applied to the existing JORC the value of the entire resource will be re-valued  so Ann three but no suprise ..... execpt the value attrubited to the resource..................

Happy Days ahead ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.