XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

XST ready to EXPLODE!, page-301

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Don't you just love the day trader spin doctors.

We have our regulars FXm, Philsey and occasional guest blackitalian and now corey1984 or whatever.

First they were innocently chattering amongst themselves about going to 88e to double your money, now its the billion barrels over at SGC.

Why would they be constantly gathered on the XST board, on a stock they constantly speak ill of, to suggest fantastic opportunities elsewhere and with hardly ever a good word to be said for XST??

I think they must be our gaurdian angels everyone!. They are hinting away to let us know that we should sell up and get on these golden opportunities we are currently missing!

I hope i can avoid the rush to sell all my holdings on monday! I hope its not too late to miss out on all these good opportunities like 88e..oh wait that tanked.. like SGC... sounds like the trains leaving!

QUICK EVERYONE THE DOWNRAMPING DAYTRADERS ARE TRYING TO HELP US MAKE MONEY. BETTER LISTEN TO THEM.

Thankyou FXm, philsey, blackitalian and corey1984 you guys are probably the first daytaders to actually help out regular investers with your stock tips..(besides 88e that quickly tanked) Im sure you have mine and all holders of XSTs best interests at heart.

Just curious...if you guys aint holding and think xst is so terrible..how come you have been hanging on their page for 6 months? Ahhh to save us right! love you guys xoxoxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.