AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

xstrata becomes major shareholder

1. 1,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I was at yesterdays EGM, TP and SM did the mines and money presentation, their main aim in the coming months i would say is to drill AN to the north east where they encountered the recent hits in that new em target and at depth, SM mentioned that the longer the open pit the deeper they can go before underground starts, they also have had a rig on standby for the last two weeks waiting for yesterdays outcome of the EGM, SM said that he would call them last night and they would be drilling imediately at Pedra Branca, he said they will be targeting extensions rather than infill, and I noticed that they seemed excited about the new target area to the west of PB that has had only a few holes drilled in it with intersections over 100m already with a higher grade component in that intersection.
    TP said that Vale was a 70% chance of buying us out of TN in the next 6months if not he was 100% sure that they would next year as the deal was set out, he also spoke about likely scenarios with the copper sales for TN with plenty of opportunities and likely customers, apparently its the finest copper ore in the Carajas
    Another conversation was about the amount of institutions that were lined up ready to buy in, but are waiting till after the avbob conversion.
    If anyone has any questions fire away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.