AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey saltwater...I agree with SM that AVB's deposits at AN and PB...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey saltwater...

I agree with SM that AVB's deposits at AN and PB are still open at depth and on strike...However,I deliberatley kept the metrics here conservative...in keeping with SM's $50mill and 600,000 tonne/annum Plant start-up...With LOM running for the often quoted 10 years...

However, with the addition now of PB...I then said in my previous post the LOM would potentially "double"...As we have discussed, this is going to be a likely scenario from here...with the drilling of all 3-4 deposits and similiar to copperroads comments that AVB would move to and potentially exceed 1 million tonnes of Cu equivalent collectively on all tenements...so these NPV calcs etc, would then have to be revised accordingly...I agree that TP's discussion about the added tenement that AVB acquired from Xstrata north east of PB, looks "very promising"...

Also, SM stating that "the ore in places at PB started at 12m depth, apparently this is quite shallow for sulphide ore and that all the intersections so far drilled at PB are mineable"...also looks "very promising"...I also remember Copperroad talking about the "deep sulphides" and yet to be drilled and found in deposits in the vicinity... I agree AVB should find it down past 700m depth...and SM's comment about another pipe feeding AS, but as yet undiscovered...so with a more definitive interpretation of the regional geology resulting from more depth and strike extension drilling...it is highly likely that AS and AN at depth will prove up a much bigger JORC number...

As you say, "AVB will end up with more reserves than SFR within the next 12 months"...

Best regards to all, Happy Easter and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.