CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Au79,Wayno sees things his own way and runs the Company how he...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Au79,

Wayno sees things his own way and runs the Company how he considers it should be run -

Pros: He's really gung-ho & not afraid to get in & do stuff himself;
    Cons: He's really gung-ho & not afraid to get in & do stuff himself.

He's certainly not been diplomatic enough to the 'big end of town' & je's made various statements 'off the cuff' to the press which has landed him in some very hot water in the past., such as the initial 100mt @ 2% cu statement, the dog with 2 appendages presentation at the SMC, the statement about Brokers also having appendages the size of ants, the 'don't sell' comments & it will be $25 by Christmas & the Xstrata T/O comments etc etc. Not to mention 'outing' moi at the AGM - for those holders that still remember, lol!

Notice we're talking about Wayno here tho, and not the Company??? That should give you a clue!!!

With regard to your first paragraph regarding an inaccurate JORC, I can remember him having to retract the "statement" I mentioned above ie; the 100mt @ 2% cu at the time of the price spike which resulted in the Company being placed in a TH until it was clarified, but it was not a JORC from my recollection.

However the CDU story turns out is certainly going to be interesting tho imo.

Btw, I haven't held stock in CDU now for years, nor have I posted much on CDU at all these past few years, nor have I followed it in any great detail - so there's absolutely no hidden agenda for my posting my opinion on these threads - jfyi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.