CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

as you obviously do tell us who M&G are working with and the end...

1. 2,594 Posts.
    as you obviously do tell us who M&G are working with and
    the end result these partnerships are working towards.
    I suppose M&G shorted the shit out of CDU so they could sell their shares into a depressed SP and deliberately lose even more than if they just started selling on market.
    Please let us know is that how these blokes take money off individuals by lowering the price deliberately then flooding it?
    All you professionals that arnt working for someone on contract are trying to pick the bottom and give it a little hand if you can to get there.Then make your quick trade on the way up and get out.
    Will you know when M&G have finished?
    Was the bottom $1.73 or so.
    Have you missed it?
    I dont think so.Oslo is letting us know there is going to be another push this week and Im sure his co workers will back him up.
    Greed and fear boys
    You tried fear for shareholders now CDU has let us know with the LETTER TO SHAREHOLDERS what M&G and the funds are up to and the COMPANY IS GOING FORWARD.
    Now you boys might let greed get in your way of making a quid.
    10% of $1.80 is 18 cents.Do you boys look at the screen all day hoping it will go down that 10%.
    What do you do then .Buy nope you sit there and hope it goes down again the next day.
    What if it doesnt?Do you think you have missed the bottom
    and wait or sit and watch all day to make 1 cent.
    So unless you blokes are lying with your sentiment on here then CDU has gone from $6.00 to 90 cents in the GFC and $4.80 to $1.60 after the jorc and none of you bought any.
    So you prfessional guys that look at the screen all day to make a living post on here and talk nothing but either outright lies or misinformation and never buy a share all for free.
    Well you arnt very good at your jobs boys .Working for nothing.
    Some will be getting paid away from actual trading but the rest of you dont know whats going to happen and you are just hoping.
    Id be upset with the real pros that already know what their bosses are doing and dont let you in on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.