CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

All good points made Tweets, and an example of how a Non holder...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    All good points made Tweets, and an example of how a Non holder can be both informative and fair in their posting.

For the uninitiated, a lot of the perhaps 'undiplomatic' statements of WM were made quite some years ago, by perhaps someone who couldn't contain the excitement at what was being uncovered ( my thoughts) As we all know,the 'big end' of town don't like 'mavericks' and like even less those who are disdainful of their practices, and Wayne McCrae certainly gives the impression of disdain regarding some of the worst practices that can occur in this area of business.

Personally, I kind of respect the fact that he has had the guts to state how it is on numerous occasions good or bad.

Having said that, there are many examples of other CEO's that have played the game to the 'nth degree and still been done over by so called 'friends and allies'.

Anyone who has been in the game long enough knows damn well there are nasty little games being played that directly impact on the s/p of companies like CDU FMG etc,irrespective what stance the CEO plays, so what the heck.

It is probably very true that we are all entering perhaps one of the more interesting, complex and difficult phases of the story relating to Cudeco, everything is going to be thrown at this company to rattle the cages, undermine confidence of holders and newbies alike and generally do what ever can be done to divest shareholders of the shares that they have. Just take a look at the tremendous increase of noise and traffic on HC by many folk who are invariably 'non holders'

Think I'll leave the last few lines to Wayne McCrae...

"There is not much that goes on in this industry we are not either aware of, or have not encountered ourselves over the years...We have it all covered!

It has been a long wait...some 7 years since the discovery of Las Minerale and almost 9 years all up of
    tireless work at Rocklands by a virtual army of people over the years, to reach the current milestones.
    I look forward to the day when I will no longer have to do the talking and can let the unique nature of the
    Rocklands resource speak for itself" (Wayne McCrae)

Cheers to all the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.