OXR oxiana limited

re: could fall like a rock today .. get agrip jermaynewGet a...

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    re: could fall like a rock today .. get agrip jermaynew

Get a grip mate ... OXR is an up and coming medium to large resources company that is and will be increasingly on institutions' buying list. Production ... not 50,000 oz gold but around 220,000 oz in 2005 and ramping up towards 500,000 oz in a couple of years. Its mainly a copper company though with 30,000t pa production in 2005 and heading to 60,000t pa in 2006. Its got large gold resources of around 10.0m oz and copper resources of 4.0m tonnes and in Laos a mine life of 13 years .... both of which will grow significantly. Its also IMHO been significantly undervalued for some time.

Owen Hegarty in today's AFR says (paraphrased) "We expect the strong demand for OXR shares to continue for some time" and that "we are behind the other big companies that have had a bit of a run ...(i.e. OXR is undervalued) and that the sp rise is the result of a "catch-up" response by the market" (not just takeover speculation). He believes and I agree .. that a series of good news events lately for OXR and its record of delivering on projects and production have not been factored into the share price.

OXR has a long way to go. Ther will be volatility .. but today we have this article to support the sp and both gold and copper up. Gold has broken out of a trading range and more upside is expected .. alll good for OXR.

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.