NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

xstrata - forget it, page-16

1. 18,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi

I bought NKP some time ago, because I was alerted by a newsletter to its potential and the X-Strata connection. I held for a while, waited for an X-Strata AGM, tried to ask some question of them (X-Strata) - no reply to my email. Read up more on the theory behind platinum going to be in demand; convinced myself it was a good thing, etc. etc.

I hung in there for a good 4 months; reading all the announcements and excuses etc. I then decided I had given this share enough time in my portfolio - sold at a small loss and lo and behold several months later it is still the same price.

(I had a similar experience with BMN, which is now moving, along with other U-Shares.)

I will no longer buy/hold shares in a company which is not actually producing anything, unless the market tells me it is on the move - that is, I watch for signs of s.p. appreciation and don't mind paying a little more when it is on the way up. The chances that you really get in right at the bottom and then you have that phantastic leverage happening are very small indeed.

I am not saying NKP hasn't got the goods, all I am saying, give a share a limited amount of your time in your portfolio and if it doesn't move, it's time you move on.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.