NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I must say how commendable that you are all so optimistic in the...

1. 215 Posts.
    I must say how commendable that you are all so optimistic in the face of a year of prolonged BFS, court cases and missed deadlines - extended continuously. Not to forget that apparently the Genorah court case was not going to affect NKP.
    We keep hearing about the Flag ship Garatou farms - of which I feel the platinum ozs are what has kept most shareholders in the stock. Meaning we can see the upside here.
    But in your commedable optimism have you considered
    in relation to the joint venture if the Garatau BFS report is positive- how is it possible that the BFS is not completed by this time. Hasnt this been dragged on for over a year? ( The consultants involved -if they were to have been paid timewise would have been extremely happy....)Worse still if Xstrata are aware of developments with the BFS (one would suppose this should be so) then one could suppose they could be fully aware of all detail in the BFS already? If X are fully aware then couldnt they have any say as to changes - doesnt this make a mockery of a release date of the BFS? Could that mean that the release date is only for the purpose of announcement to the press as a strategic step?
    Surely there were timeframes to achieve staged results in the binding joint venture agreement. Which poses a question to be asked does this mean there has been non disclosure interests and if so, to whose benefit? With the court case results pending during the year and NKP not releasing any updates re this, what else dont we know about which could lead to the thought that the BFS release date is being managed?
    (Just some questions that I would like to ask. While I see the value as per the reports issued, this stock has become too risky for me!!)IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.