AAR 5.13% 8.2¢ astral resources nl

xstrata gets the go ahead, page-11

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I see manipulation in the sp with news imminent. I see a company that is extremely profitable through a small low cost gold operation with evidence of high subsurface gold with potential to expand. Also with tenements in the Kimberley that has an economical JORC compliant 'Indicated' resource in advanced study stage and now taking up the mining consultants recommendation to proceed to difinitive study stage (following the PFS that has concluded) to define the best method of mining. (read planning to mine)

Zinc is increasing in price although currently sits below the recent peak high and is forecast to go higher and stocks to reduce to a 2 week surplus supply (no room for error). Talks have taken place between a mine 26kms from Koongie Park (TeckCominco) as stated by JJ himself publicly and AAR and AAR is in a capital stable position with no debt and increasing profitability.

The last report clearly indicated the test phase for the CPS process will conclude within 3-6 months. The DFS for mining from my direct industry involvement in this aspect over the last 10 years will take no longer than 3-6 months (if it takes longer they have the wrong study engineer).

IMO (my considered speculation) AAR will be surface mining within 12-18 months and processing through Pillara either via JV arrangement or a similar arrangement to Higginsville. I personally believe it will be a JV via Pillara, however the speculation of another aspect that has been eluded to many times, being a t/o, is a distinct possiblity imho.

My thoughts only though. (apologies for the partial plagiurism)

But why would anyone want a cashed up company with no debt, low market cap and a US$1b Zn resource? has me baffled really.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.004(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $76.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $122.9K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88607 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 79321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.