NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Good find my dear King Carmelo.Is still a matter of winning...

1. 599 Posts.
    Good find my dear King Carmelo.

Is still a matter of winning investor's confidence over the next couple of months. Option holders will be taking a huge risk of either a 500-1000% gain at current levels within a space of 5 months, or to lose all.

The most likely event to happen in my opinion is for Xstrata to exercise their long agreed 50% option. This would imply a $10m cash injection into NKWE pockets on release of a completed BFS abolishing the need for a Capital Raising.

Xstrata intention is clear that they need Platinum, if they were willing to invest USD 1b back in 2007 at lower PGM basket prices for three times less the resource NKP have. I don't see why Xstrata will let this opportunity slip by. Prospective rights issues plays a concern to an 'extent' however, it is long be told this is the game they play in a mining country like SA; strikes, historical land disputes, unemployment etc.

The matter of concern for share and option holders alike is the timing. Approval will need to go through the board, through Mick Davis. Judging from previous intentions, this man is a really smart man, Jewish background. I am just curious of what is happening behind the closed doors. No leaks as such although it has been addressed on his Xstrata Alloys website. No leaks, volumes low, share price the way they like it.

Quote from Trader Central "...Demand for Platinum is set to rise, with very few large remaining platinum resources in the world Nkwe's projects will be attractive for a diversified resource giants."

Game on!!
    o

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.