xstrata now biggest coal mine in qld food bowl

1. 17,117 Posts.
    this is another sell off of our australian land, and food bowl assets...
    its not right, and it makes a mockery of the carbon tax grab....
    oon one hand they want us to pay for a carbon tax, and to get rid of coal power, yet at the same time they are selling off massive tracks of land to foreigner, to take all of our coal, to send overseas, to other countries who dont have a carbon tax...
    can you see the hypocrissy, of this argument...
    I posted this on the politics forum...but we need a wider audience...
    thanks to Allan Jones on radio 2gb this morning...its not in lame stream news, so no link, unless you can replay Jones radio show this morning

but apparently the QLD govnut, followed by the Feds in March 2011, gave permission for xstrata to build the worlds biggest coal mine in our pristine food bowl plains
    in Qld....
    I am not sure if this is the same area.where Jones has been talking to people, where 46 farmers have been driven off their food bowl land in Qld ...
    I think this xstrata news is on top of that one....
    since Jones just found out about it last night...
    so we have both state and fed govnuts selling out our farms to overseas companies, and ruining our food production, kicking people off their homes, ruining their business, wiping them out...
    and lame stream press, and politicians are all silent on this...this is horrendous...
    we have to kick out this fed and state govnut right now...stop this madness,
    they are selling our australia land for nothing...

see here for Jones talking about the town of Acland

http://www.2gb.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7657&Itemid=134

and here the Liverpool Plains story...on video

The Liverpool Plains mining debate
    A debate is raging as concerns rise over Chinese-owned Shenhua Watermark Coal's plan to mine in the Liverpool Plains. Vision: Sam Mooy
    half way down the page on the RHS

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/
    this govnut must be stopped now.....the rotten carbon tax....and the hidden story of selling off our farms to the chinese govnuts....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.