JBM jubilee mines nl

Hi EL,You are right about the risk story ...lolI am still not...

1. 9,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Hi EL,

You are right about the risk story ...lol
    I am still not very much at ease with the oilers and especially now again with COE, the volatility is just getting to me.
    EQN will be taken out one day or another if the copper prices stay strong , I am sure about this.
    The only question is when??

As I said before I believe that the only thing that keeps the current shareprices of the Nickel companies strong is the fact that most people believe that the Nickel price will stay strong in the future.

I do not believe that Xstrata can, or would manipulate the Nickel price down because of the fact that they want JBM.

JBM is still a small fry for Xstrata and the other big miners who could be interested in JBM would have done their homework on the Nickel price and would not be easily manipulated by some curren price weakness.

For those who are moving out of JBM and setting themselves up in an other Nickel miner, I do believe that those who do this will also do this because they believe that nickel prices stay strong.

Looking at where the Nickel price is today and the large increase in inventories not every investor would be at ease in moving their JBM funds into an other nickel miner at this stage.

So, what I mean is I am not totally sure that this strenght of the shareprice in the nickel miners comes from that angle.

The big boys and large funds still believe in strong Nickel prices that will be here to stay in the next few years imho and thats the only thing that can explain todays prices of the Nickel miners.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.