NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

hi fdemarco,I'm not sure if there is an exact date. Basically...

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    hi fdemarco,

I'm not sure if there is an exact date. Basically it's on completion of the BFS. Should be end 2009 / early 2010 - see extract below:

"The Option is exercisable following the completion of the Bankable Feasibility Study, expected to be completed by the end of 2009, and is subject to the grant of the necessary regulatory approvals. On exercise of the Option, Xstrata will acquire a 50% participation interest in the Properties from Nkwe and Genorah. The parties will form a joint venture, in which Xstrata’s interest will be 50%, while Nkwe and Genorah will collectively have an interest in the remaining 50%. The joint venture will develop the Properties, and will undertake a further feasibility study into downstream processing, to develop an integrated mine to market business. Following the exercise of the Option, Xstrata will fund the total development costs of the Properties from mining through to concentrating. The joint venture will extend to any contiguous properties currently (or in the future) under the control of any of the Parties, (over and above the Properties referred to above)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.