NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

xstrata poised to strike a deal with nkp , page-42

1. 2,882 Posts.

The answers are in the Corporations Act (African), surely. And seemingly, this is a formality for the issue of the shares previously alloted to internal employees. The $100 appears to be a tacit amount to enable the distribution of the prospectus. It appears to be correct as it also aligns with the increase in the number of shares stated later in the document. This does not represent a concern, just appears to be an entirely administrative procedure. As suggested, refer to the Corporations Act for fuller details, but it appears to be a minor sideshow.

Interestingly, those 90c options expiring in December are a solid reason why the HKSE and JSE listings will come about. And are the final hinge upon which all other deals would be working towards. With the directors holding 2.5 million opps each, they will do everything in their power to ensure that the share price climbs markedly in the coming months. Starting with the BFS, much will happen with NKWE this year. PL also holds 360,000 shares.

Totally Speculative Timeline preferred - although this is a bit longer than I would like to allow) :
    June BFS, Sp .90c
    July JV or contained in June BFS, Sp $1.10
    October HKSE listing
    November JSE listing
    December end date, sp $1.25 to $1.50

Remaining projects, BFS and JV's
    June sp $1.50 to $2.50 (depending on price of Pt and costs and production refinement and cashflow)
    Everyone falls in love with NKWE's new corporate website, updates and momentum.
    December sp $3.00, NKWE now up with other companies.

Beyond?
    The price of platinum moved from $934 an ounce in late November 2005 to $1500 by 2010. By 2015 Pt could be priced at $2000 +++ (some are suggesting this could occur a lot sooner (Matthey suggests 2 years I believe, which is part of the reason for the $3 sp 2011 end date)

This is merely a shareholder scenario while waiting for the BFS, please DYOR.

N.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.