AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

xstrata

1. 6,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    Just thought I'd change the thread so we don't upset those on the chart forum.

Split65, I listened to the presentation the MD gave and it was very interesting what he had to say about Xstrata.
    He basically said they have left themselves much time to satisfy all the drilling they need to do in order to acquire 51%

This was back in May when he said this and since then Xstrata has been drilling. If they are impressed with results, I'm assuming they may really step up the drilling.

On the other hand as loulouhaha mentioned it would cheaper for Xstrata to just T/O AOH. I'm assuming they would want more drilling done before contemplating it.

Alistair did have a smirk when he said he would make it Xstrata's while. It was like he said he'd dangle a carrot infront of them.

I suggest everyone listens to it if you haven't already. Explains why the share price has languished for so long as not much work has been done.

Now we have record copper prices and shortages of the metal. We also have companies like SFR, CDU and RXM that have caught peoples attention. AOH is very comparable to CDU and RXM only th3e big difference is the price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.