NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Dear Pete,"Xstrata Alloys anticipate completing their review by...

1. 599 Posts.
    Dear Pete,

"Xstrata Alloys anticipate completing their review by the end of the first quarter of 2011, following which Xstrata will decide whether to exercise the 50% participation option it has acquired."

I have not yet touched the beer, so reading carefully, I believe the review will be completed by first quarter 2011. Followed by a decision to exercise the 50% option. Note, this is in line with the director commments of a JV decision after the BFS to be released by May 2011.

Observing today's buy-sell spread. I notice an accumulation pattern, where buys outweighs sells 2 to 1. $275,756 to $139,105 (Volume 844,216 to 428,249). Although volumes is not much to light a fire cracker it. It gives some comfort that the biggies are slowing down the selling.

I have emailed various NKWE contacts, however, not sure if I will get a good response given the confidentiality of the agreement, although nothing is yet seen to have materialised.

I hope to see investor confidence return. Or to give some thought that PGM supply is limited to SA, where around 70% of the world's PGM can only be found in SA. To secure limited, monopolize supply will this be enough to overshadow or compensate political risk concerns?

Looking forward to clues of a JV. The BFS could be out by next Month.

All the best to all holders!
    LM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.