AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

MugtraderThe facts aren't hard to come by. They do have to be...

1. 10,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Mugtrader

The facts aren't hard to come by. They do have to be sifted from the chaff though. The chaff is currently all the whingeing posts put up by those who don't know the facts. Newland is out doing his usual dour self and as per usual you jump in to support him. If it's just as a balance to some of the over emotional hype that people get caught up in I could almost understand it. There are days when even this "corner pebble" investor cringes a little at some of the posts. However,this time around the enthusiasm is warranted. The information presented confirmed for me that we have invested in a very serious winner. For those of a more conservative nature, who for some reason invest in a company then doubt everything the directors tell them, they will have a confirmation with the announcement of the successful procurement of stage 1 mine finance. I suspect that will be the last stop before the AVB train switches to express mode and starts skipping stations. MW stated clearly, "within a month or two..." even allowing for the inevitable slipping in timetables that all projects experience it is going to be very soon.

If you had of attended the AGM meeting you would have a different attitude. I have heard no incongruence in any of the posts coming back from attendees. They are all very positive and reassured about the companies direction and focus. It is impossible to convey how much more we were given by attending than those who read the presentation receive. Each of those slides had a serious verbal expansion, explaining and extrapolating the information non-attendees received. You underestimate the quality of our board at your own cost. Any new investor's should check out their experience before they even look at the physical assets that AVB own and the relationships they have forged in one of the richest mineral provinces on earth.

One of the facts that always arouses my interest is that there are constantly down ramping negative posters, some hold stock, others don't. Why? I know why the "uprampers" are here, they own stock they are enthusiastic and want to see it advance. But what motive drives the constant negative drivel that comes out of others? Is it just personality, how they chose to meet the world? Or is it more sinister? What interest are they serving? I'd love a 48 page power point on this topic!

Sentiment: BUY, mortgage the house now, when finance approval comes through hock the wife and kids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.