NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

GoldenK, you've got to learn to relax, I think that this is...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    GoldenK, you've got to learn to relax, I think that this is starting to get to you.

Let's go through the points you've raised in your earlier post;

1. Peet (X's PGM/ alloys boss) refers to people who thought they were well connected to the PM or the minister making claims (that they obviously couldn't keep- that's US.) He did sound sympathetic and mentioned our wins in the lower courts. He stated frankly that we had LOST the rights- NOT that they were tied up in an administrative process that had the inevitable conclusion of returning our rights.

This was a general comment and wasn't directed specifically at Genorah Resources, besides, I haven't got shares in Genorah Resources, have you?

2. That he expects many more similar claims to be made in the future. (ie that this mess could take forever to sort out.)

This comment was not specifically about the five farms, it was a general comment about the future repercussions for the SA mining industry.

3. Xstrata will consider any deal that is put to it, if it meets their rate of return. He sounded open but never said anything to suggest that Xstrata would back NKP up, financially or otherwise, in this fight. Basically, if we manage to pull this off they'll be happy to split the loot with us BUT they won't be getting involved until it's done up in a bow.

The company wouldn't expect Xstrata to offer any financial assistance, why should it?

4. You wrote that 30c is a buy for you. That values NKP at ~$200 million undiluted. I definitely don't agree.

Let's wait and see what happens before we start putting any bargain basement prices on Nkwe shares. On the basis that the company controls nothing more than the Garatau prospecting rights the current sp is undervalued.

5. Let me put it this way, how much do you think the next share offering will be priced at? We're very low on funds and will probably have to bail out Genorah, and pay their and everyone else's legal bills over the 3 levels of courts this has been to. And that's before we fund whatever fight-back that happens. I am not giving you advice but I'll be selling all I've got to whomever is crazy enough to but it, at whatever they're crazy enough to pay me for it. I'd start to be tempted back in at $40- 50 Mil Mkt cap, ie 7.5c per share, if it's still around that is.

Mate, you're getting way ahead of yourself.

If you get hysterical send me an email at stagman@ live.com.au and I'll arrange for someone to come around and give you a couple of gangster slaps to settle you down. What do you like, shiny side or hairy side?

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.