NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

xstrata's take on jv/mining rights , page-53

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    stagman

i agree with the 'look at it from both sides of the fence' call. This is something I could do better. At the moment I am one sided. I think I am being one sided to bring balance to posts rather than balance to my comments. perhaps i should change this. i'll think about that.

FYI I have advised professional financial advice be sought.

re 'you've really been intimating that shareholders sell without being licensed to offer any financial advice.'

i really hope i haven't been telling people to sell. I think people should have sold months ago. my sentiment (in my status) is SELL, but i have never wanted to give anyone any instructions like BUY or SELL. i am not in a position to give this advice. (well i am not comfortable with giving such advice)

My comments are intended to encourage people to think and draw their own conclusions. My comments in isolation may lead people to the conclusion that they should sell, but it leads others to the conclusion that I am trying to manipulate the (what i believe to be insignificant in terms of the stock market) hot copper posters into selling at a low price so I can swoop in and buy.

FYI If I was holding I would sell and take it on the chin. what others do is up to them. I don't want to tell people to do anything. I hope I am not telling people to do anything. i hope I am challenging people to think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.