A2M 2.89% $6.41 the a2 milk company limited

XT and NXXT

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Hi all, I am seeing quite a few XT and NXXT trades in my trades history screen. According to a hotcopper definition:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sale-conditions-what-does-nxxt-mean.1828066/
    NXXT is a type of 'crossing' or 'crossed trade' (known as an NBBO Crossing) that your broker (CommSec) reports to the ASX. A 'crossing' or 'crossed trade' is when a trade has resulted from matching a buyer and a seller of a particular stock, and the buyer and seller are clients of the same broker.

Is it possible that the buyer and seller (as they are clients of the same broker) could agree on a sale at a lower share price then the current listed share price, which would then push the share price down? Guess I am suggesting a possible price manipulation, but I a still green at this and not sure. If anyone could shed some light on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am a very big fan of A2M and my SMSF has done extremely well so far, mainly thanks to A2M and am a committed LTH.

GLTAH and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.