XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

XTC General discussion, page-10

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Hi Joannie,
    I too have asked but given, I assume, it was a week from hell for Management, I did not expect a quick response. Plus, as XTC is based in Perth, and WA has a public holiday tomorrow, I am trusting Management takes that small break.
    I have always assumed CRs with 708s could well have some kind of force majeure clause in the documentation. But that is just my thought; I will ask.
    I am sure the war in Ukraine has been a factor - some of my other holding have also copped a belting and by a big percentage. All were red, but one, and it has just released what I see as VERY good news, struggled to lift 2%. I have a uranium watch list and many fared badly too.
    I still believe the basic deal, plus the nearness of news, should see the sp bounce. Plus, regardless of what the down-ramper 'fishface' tries to imply, the ground is Top Tier.
    Some have grumbled about the Options at $0.015. WPRTO? If the dudes who were involved in the CR get to exercise them @ $0.015, we will ALL be in the money, so why the petty gripe??
    For the record, I hold a fist full and I am NOT selling. I shifted my Sentiment form Buy to Hold, solely due to the psychopath invader and the war he started.

Hope that helps
    lemons

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.