XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

Lets see where they decide to take the company. I am sure that...

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Lets see where they decide to take the company. I am sure that they would want to see it succeed

Source:Xantippe Resources Ltd strengthens board with two key appointments (*.com.au) by Ephrem Joseph states this below.

Xantippe Resources strengthens board with two key appointmentsJohn Featherby and Carlos Arecco join the board as chairman and non-executive director respectively.Xantippe Resources Ltd (ASX:XTC, OTC:XTCPF) has strengthened its board with the appointment of John Featherby as chairman and Carlos Arecco as a non-executive director.Featherby brings to the board his extensive experience in the stockbroking and wealth management industry.Meanwhile, Arecco is a successful businessman in Argentina, who has built a major private conglomerate in the fields of water, gas, industrial installations, airports, communications and the naval industry.The company is focused on lithium exploration at the Catamarca Project in Northern Argentina, in the heart of the prolific ‘Lithium Triangle’.Xantippe has thanked outgoing managing director Richard Henning for his service.Notable achievementsFeatherby joined Hartley Poynton (now EurozHartleys) in 1987 and his skills in securing finance, corporate relations and business development will be integral to the company’s future development.He replaces Imants Kins in the role of chairman. Kins continues on the board of Xantippe as a non-executive director.Carlos Arecco is one of the most respected and successful businessmen in Argentina.His company Arecco Ingenieria (AISA) was founded in 1979 and has built a major private conglomerate in the fields of water, gas, industrial installations, airports, communications and the naval industry.Arecco’s experience and business connections will be invaluable as the company seeks to advance its Carachi Lithium Brine Project in Catamarca, Argentina.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.