XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

XTC General discussion, page-1280

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Ok so team, AGM was very good but however I didn't grill the board as they are doing a fantastic job. There are a few things they couldn't go into detail about as they are awaiting results so don't shoot me for not asking all the questions. They couldn't give alot of detail yet but said that everything is flowing very well and the prospects are only looking better and better. They are working hard behind the scenes.

*VES results are progressing well and are currently being thoroughly analysed by their in country JORC qualified persons and lithium brine geologists. As soon as it is done by them we will get an announcement.

* Although we can't see it atm, the ducks are paddling under the water very fast and aligning beautifully. There is alot of external interest from lots of parties regarding our tenements in Argentina and also the Southern Cross in WA.

*Connect the dots on this one. DLE has to be specific to a lithium brine and everyone is different. Our brine on Luz Maria is very similar to LKE's so let's see what Lilac can do and prove with their dle method. I am sure there has been many discussions in country and visits by XTC's directors to Lilac's plant next door to Luz Maria and I gather from what I have heard, interest from *them* in ours too. Let's keep watching for the final tested results from LKE/LIlac.

Very exciting times ahead and I will be holding and watching the ducks turn to bulls. Things are a bit slow due to business working differently in Argentina and covid is still causing unforseen delays.

GLTAH and DYOR

Stay sexy Team XTC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.