XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

I'd like to think what management do behind the scene???...

1. 11 Posts.
    I'd like to think what management do behind the scene??? Probably up to no good! OR probably planning the next CR.. Lbiggrin.pngL
    I may be mistaken but i think I read somewhere that it takes at least 150 days to get a permit to drill in Argentina?
    Does anyone know... if that's the case, then we'll be sitting ducks until at least June? That's like another 3 months.. If Lithium starts to run up again (which i'm hoping soon).. we'll miss that leg up opportunity.
    By my calculation, a few weeks back, I read that Goldman Sachs had a view of Lithium declining another 40%, i believe Li price was around 440,000 at the time... so 40% would take it to around 260,000 .. and the latest price (today) it is "Tada!" now sitting at 260,500.. If it lingers around that price for bit, then it could well be a potential bottom!!!
    Or another 23% down to reach 200,000 (the target set by some mob in China - not sure exactly which mob).
    Again, bits and pieces that i've read doesn't mean much. But price cannot keep going down forever. Price has to start looking attractive again at some point!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.