XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

Since there's a few watchlists I've got now they aren't all in...

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Since there's a few watchlists I've got now they aren't all in mining/exploration

Re lithium plays - A lot not all but a lot of them these days are more advanced projects after being burnt quite hard here is kind of stopping me from jumping in too hard on too many high spec/super early stage projects

Having said this (and they are early stage too so kind of a contradiction right......... lol) but the one I've been slowly buying in to is pnn - no cross promotion intended. Found them while I was looking at lithium plays but when looking into them, thought their other projects looked pretty interesting too.

I had had them on my list for quite a while and decided I would like I said slowly start buying in using the money I set aside for the xtc raise which thankfully I didn't participate in lol. Also a few times considered selling these at .004 to put the money in there but down quite a bit and now we'd have to sell into .003 now that's too big a loss for me (not that .004 was much better lol)

But yeah right now their the only high spec/super early stage explorer I've been moving into.......... No fin advice + cross promotion intended

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.