XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

Been holding for a long time hoping that the drilling will be...

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Been holding for a long time hoping that the drilling will be announced and more progress. I must say that I am very disappointed to see what the current share price is. I have now got to a point whereby I am ashamed to be holding XTC and even say it, despite having so much hope. I saw the potential hence I bought. Seeing the potential did not however mean that the project will be fast tracked or the share price will be 5cents even 3cents. I do hope that management will update share holders. I have been watching on the sidelines but I admit that I bought for thousands worth of $ , so I thought I should say something. Refreshing XTC announcements is now annoying as nothing positive is being said. Only watching the sp tank that one cannot even exit. I am at the point of just saying its a big loss - my investment. Would have been better as a house deposit for rental. If anything is going to put me off trading on the ASX again that I love, it will be XTC at this rate. They better not be thinking of consolidating etc. It will be just good enough to just break even as I am no longer looking for profit.
    I am annoyed hence my post today. I wonder if the previous management would have done something for us??? There is no more virus , so may we kindly see XTC progress as its in the right area too. I wont name other companies that are doing well that are close to it.
    Pleading with management....
    Thank you if you read hotcopper, may you hear your shareholders please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.