XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

Just so much dissapointment here on many levels. Unless instos...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Just so much dissapointment here on many levels. Unless instos know more then we do what incentive is there for them to inject big funds in this current climate?

Surely there will be some capitol raising, to what extent it’s hard to tell. Single digit mill is my rough guess but we will know soon enough.

Management could wisely set aside a small portion of what they actually do raise to employ somebody and address the atrocious level of communication they currently maintain with shareholders. In this day and age everybody knows how pivotal this is for shareholder confidence and reassurance that management are on track or at least trying to do all they can to push this company through to getting those drilling permits / results which will help us all make decisions on how long we hold onto our losses for or whether this a bottom draw, flip of the coin, check back in in 12 - 18 months type of stock which is a terrible way to invest.

I’ve lost plenty on paper, like everybody else and im bitterly dissapointed with the progress and lack of updates and feel the interests of shareholders are at an all time low with management priorities.

It is possible this company could suprise us all, time will tell. But if it doesn’t, I will never invest another cent with a company any of this current management are involved with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.