XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

●XTC has 13.44 Billion shares on issue right now , ●XTC is a...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    ●XTC has 13.44 Billion shares on issue right now ,
    ●XTC is a very big candidate of a 1000 to 1 share consolidation happening ( probably not until these clowns sell their shares)
    ●These directors have lined their pockets with a $4.4million shareholding position at 0.001 and IMO, they will be looking at off loading and selling/ getting out at 0.002 profit or maybe less.
    (my opinion only....I would be very careful in buying any more Shares above 0.001 cent level )
    ●there are no buyers in the ASX trading screen at the moment.
    ( IMO.. I won't be buying any XTC shares.........be aware.. don't play into these clowns trap )
    ● I don't care what future great announcements these clowns come up with I want be buying any XTC shares until :
    1/ 1000 to 1 shares consolidation happens
    or
    2/ the shares start trading at 0.0005 cents / share

● Don't let these clowns achieve a higher price then their 0.001 cent entry level ......
    ( IMO ..if the clowns get anymore than 0.001 cent they will be selling to all us sucker's ) DYOR

●I have lost a lot of money in the past with clowns like these ,
    e.g look at what the FFX Directors have done to their loyal and long-term shareholders .

●I have cut my losses with companies like these and invested elsewhere, my opinion only DYOR.

GLTALSH ,IMO... be very careful, DYOR

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.