XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

LKE and XTC have both declined spectacularly. I think it's fair...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    LKE and XTC have both declined spectacularly. I think it's fair to say we all saw dollar signs when they both pumped their Argentinian triangle salars. This was always a 'caveat emptor' scenario, like any speculative stock. I only hold XTC and so therefore cannot comment on LKE.

Alot of people have said they have put alot of money in XTC. This gives you voting rights. Please use them if you are unhappy. I will be. Just because your value is negligible, the number of shares you hold is not. Vote against remuneration or the consolidation, as these things require voters input.

sorry but I think Elijah is either AI or in the pocket. Same for Perthisok. This company has made some very questionable decisions and, yes, seemingly absconded with our money. Probably get blocked for that.

We are all stuck unless we vote together. The recent CR proved there is limited confidence in the BOD, despite some decent recruits. For me, warning bells went off when someone's wife joined the trough. But I held on, cus I have a good stake.

Consolidation isn't as bad as it sounds. MLS and LRS did the same. But Featherby at the helm, with his son being bent makes me wonder how far did the apple fall from the tree.

As someone else with alot to lose, I want to hold on. I have to. I do agree with Elijahbot in that we have to be positive, or else wow, we are gonna give ourselves cancer.

Signing off, riding this flaming turd to its ultimate end, fens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.