XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

wowand there I was thinking I was being a big spender buy...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    wow
    and there I was thinking I was being a big spender buy putting in 10k!
    For both our sakes, hoping for a positive outcome in the coming months.

I get the impression 122k is one of the larger holdings by members on this forum?
    Anyone else care to share how much they have 'gambled' on xtc?

New
    70 Posts.
    Thanks for some positive and optimistic direction in such negative dark times
    I do like the new management, and seeing the executives, putting in nearly 5,000,000 is very positive
    The economic chaos in the world right now, and with wars and interest rates, and of course the political turmoil and inflation in Argentina, are all events out of everyone’s control, but what I can say is historically what goes down generally comes up and what goes up generally comes down
    I have 50 million shares, which I paid too much for me and I am either going to come out buying myself an Aston Martin or counting my pennies for my weekly budget
    I too, am quietly optimistic. It is just a question of knowing when to pull the plug and trying to read the global events may trigger a share Hike, as there is just not much money in the kitty and they have to start generating income somehow and I don’t know how they can raise any more funds and that is my concern

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.