XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

No I’m not on the payroll I’m in 122 grand and I’m just tired of...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    No I’m not on the payroll I’m in 122 grand and I’m just tired of all the negative crap and whingeing look at the facts. It’s a lithium cry triangle southern Cross Inflation in Argentina and political turmoil war in Europe causing the price of oil to double When oil Goes like this well it ain’t lithium then we have the 2 directors putting in there own money. 2 million of course Fletterby has mismanaged. Well he’s gone now, and the new guy at the head has a reputation that he doesn’t want to lose. I can’t afford to lose my money so I’m gonna stay positive and there are billions of shares out there not the few hundred million represented here by a lot of whingeing, crying gamblers, I need to man up and stop repeating the same dribble need some positive vibes Yes I’m hurting we all are but dam Dave I’m going to not look at the good the bad and the ugly and make a clear judgement instead of just looking at all the bad shit that’s happening The stock market is a pack of thieves, run by the sons and daughters of bastards and that was my mistake. I won’t be playing this game again, and even if they offered me 2 million tomorrow to work for them, I would never sell my soul to the darkness and evil that The love of money, Blinds them to there are billions of shares out there with ordinary people and most of us I just gonna hang in there it ain’t over till it’s over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.