XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

Does anybody have an idea when drilling will actually commence...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Does anybody have an idea when drilling will actually commence or a planned date regarding commencement and how long after that are we are expecting to hear news on resource definition from their work?

I understand the company is talking within a six month time frame but it would be nice to understand a bit more specifically where their timelines are to help with potential investment strategies.

Good luck to XTC and all holders this week. It feels like holders are in the right space, at the right time and hopefully riding the right company to be investing in for those wanting a ground floor entry that has potential to appreciate fantastically in value compared to many of the more developed / advanced Lithium stocks.

I held SYA a few years ago and got stopped out at what would be considered incredible buy levels for current prices. Simply poor timing and a bit of bad luck on my behalf and I didn’t re enter although I believed in the sector, and where Lithium stocks are headed. Won’t make that mistake this time around with XTC that’s for sure.

If management can deliver on their timeline / promises then surely these are great levels to be accumulating at with so much potential ahead over the medium to longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.