XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

I think everyone needs to have a look at LKE prior to the jump...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think everyone needs to have a look at LKE prior to the jump and how long they were stagnant instead of being so emotional about the stock. Its highly speculative at the end of the day and were all relying on "nearology" to get a massive win. We all want a win here but don't get sucked into a battle over what is going to happen. No one here has a clue what can come we can only hope and trust the board will get the things done they said they would.

XTC could announce something tomorrow that could change the game (good or bad). They have been around a long time and not always fairing well so lets hope they have learned some lessons. What people are saying about it sitting for a little while could very well be true. I hope for your sake that it comes through because the way you react to peoples opinions (which are just as valid as yours and should be heard instead of crucified) makes it sound like you put the house on this stock.

Good luck to everyone who has their share. Here's to all of us getting Lambo's at the end of this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.