XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

What a corner they have backed us into, I am working nights so...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    What a corner they have backed us into, I am working nights so had time to consider the options and do some maths!

Basically
    1 - Do nothing and once they do the consolidation I would need the SP to get to .95c to ever get my money back - incredibly Highly unlikely
    2 - Jump in and pretty double my Holding and once they do the consolidation I would need SP to get to .55c to get all my money back - very Unlikely?

- Best result if I do participate and in the month leading up to consolidation in September they finally announce some news driving the SP to over .002c / 003c then consolidate and I can sell out - again unlikely because they do not seem to have any news forthcoming and remembering the consolidation needs to be voted in. and at least on this forum seems to have complete opposition?

- Worst result if i participate and they just take my money again and do nothing and the SP keeps dropping - which TBH seems more likely.

Other considerations, what happens to XTC if they cant raise any money? what then? how long can they last? They still do not seem to have any clear plans in regards to timelines and in ways seem to have changed their direction somewhat, and yes why the hell would I throw bad money after bad money ( I know alot of you are are thinking I am crazy for even thinking it) but I stand more of chance of getting closer to my original investment the more shares I hold and by averaging down, but I also stand to lose more if they keep breaking their promises and under achieving like their current track record!

Its a Sh#t sandwich we just got served and no matter how you eat it it's not going taste nice...the only real choice we get is how we eat it!.....what to do, what to do? tick tick tick!!

Completely my thoughts...Im just as pissed as everyone so don't yell at me my head already hurts from this sh$t!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.