HCL 8.89% 20.5¢ highcom limited

Something so intrinsic to the company's future - the ability to...

1. 4,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Something so intrinsic to the company's future - the ability to accept and deliver on bulk orders (price sensitive comes to mind), awaited for an entire year, tucked away somewhat hidden inside a half yearly report...
    This deserved it's own headline ann, full of pictures and something to create hype for new investors to breathe life back into this.

Perhaps an explanation of WHY it was delayed so long, why we were misled in official comms that it was operational last year, was it design flaws/human error etc that caused the delay, are these problems likely to plague a duplication in the US, what reliability can we expect from this new toy given the problems in commissioning it, how much was the capex blowout etc etc.

Communication here is piss poor at best. MD salary is like a vacuum sucking any profitability this small cap makes.

I see you've been in xte for some years uee... back a few years when the SP was exactly where it is now. We just had the biggest bull run in living memory yet XTE hasn't even managed to climb back to it's CR price from many months ago.

I've sold my shares and taken the loss on the chin. Lesson learned here - XTE, it's pathetic communication, deception, overpaid BOD, inability to sell armor during times of the highest level of civil unrest in living memory, stale SP growth can all go and get f____ed.

I honestly couldn't care if this jumps 20% in the next weeks, my capital has better places to be parked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ $63.27K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17309 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 14889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.