NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

XTV general Questions

1. 1,375 Posts.
    Sorry to start a new thread, but I thought this might be appropriate with newbies (like myself) that may have questions regarding XTV.
    I did jump on the gravy train yesterday for what I thought was missing the boat or at least not expecting to see anything until the following day but it still worked out really well for me so I do appreciate anyone who says DYOR. This is PART of my research, and I am already invested now so the research will be on the run, but a brief snippet I think anyone can see the potential of XTV and how it will fit into every day life.
    So in saying this I have only a few questions:
    1. Has the company put together anything outlining a timeline of some sort for both short term and longterm. I have seen the roadshow presentation and scanned over some (not all) reports but I have not seen anything.
    2. What are the upcoming announcements expected?
    3. Is there an expectation to when a signed agreement would take place. I understand a roadshow is quickly and currently taking place so I would expect further news and possible signings after this but is there further MOU's etc taking place?

Good luck to everyone, I have read some people have held from early days both up and down, I hope the up's keep going for everyone invested.

with volume we had yesterday I can not see this slowing down today, hype can be deadly but there is a lot of steam left in this stock, and I promise from others of HC it has definitely got the attention of many people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.