NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Can anyone tell me (all of us shareholders) are Tom Reynolds -...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Can anyone tell me (all of us shareholders) are Tom Reynolds - President and COO and Richard Hazell - Snr Vice President, Sales still working in these positions?

Announcement from the 19th April

XTV APPOINTS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED LEADERSHIP TEAM TO SUPPORT GROWTH

Richard Zwickel - Chief Commercial Officer

Scott Alpard - Vice President, Healthcare & Life Sciences

Craig Jacobson - Vice President, Sales & Operations

Jeri Pitoniak - Director, Channel Sales & Marketing - AT&T

John Schroeder- Chief Design Officer

These people have huge and qualified experience, so in my opinion I don't think XTV is going to fall over. Not after the announcement on 30th March

- US $3M Note based on IP/Patent Valuation and Protection Plan

and the Investment from Bergen Global Opportunity Fund of up to US $10,000,000.

I wouldn't think we would have highly qualified, experienced professional people from AT&T and who have worked for other large companies in the US hanging around waiting to see what's going to happen. I'm hoping, like many of us, that they are working their butts off and creating a business model and business opportunities and signing deals to bring in real revenue and an increased share price ... for all of us and them.
    Joe Ward, would not be doing nothing, we hope. Definitely more communication from our CEO wouldn't go astray.

Let Monday bring us all good news and a more positive outlook for the future of XTV.

GLTA

Brownie

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.