NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Referring to previous questions ... Can anyone tell me (all of...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Referring to previous questions ...

Can anyone tell me (all of us shareholders) are Tom Reynolds - President and COO and Richard Hazell - Snr Vice President, Sales still working in these positions?

Announcement from the 19th April

XTV APPOINTS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED LEADERSHIP TEAM TO SUPPORT GROWTH

Richard Zwickel - Chief Commercial Officer

Scott Alpard - Vice President, Healthcare & Life Sciences

Craig Jacobson - Vice President, Sales & Operations

Jeri Pitoniak - Director, Channel Sales & Marketing - AT&T

John Schroeder- Chief Design Officer

Obviously having two board members and the secretary resign is not a good look, I'm sure we will find out why in due course. They will be replaced fairly quickly, you would think (and we all obviously hope so).
    What would be more worrying would be if all of the named above decided to bail. Everyone can speculate and hope, be negative or positive but we do not have facts to say this or that, apart from the resignations.
    Joe either needs alot of help or some training himself in how to communicate and keep shareholders informed.
    We can all link up with Joe Ward on Twitter and message him, and contact anyone who has a phone number/email and works for XTV (plan on this next week).

So more importantly do all the above named still work for XTV, if the money from Bergen Investments is still available what is it being spent on?
    Most importantly, can we all be told next week what the freaken heck is going on ... good, bad or ugly.
    GLTA, hoping there is some good remaining

Brownie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.