NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

You know things are bad when the SHs are bagging their own...

1. 299 Posts.
    You know things are bad when the SHs are bagging their own holdings this bad.  And this clearly is not down-ramping in order to buy more - it is bagging a lame dog that is not performing, and most importantly, breaking the cardinal rule of keeping SHs informed.

I have set myself a deadline of Friday COB.  If no news by then I am out at whatever price is going at 15.59.  I have capital tied up in here that was originally intended for NOR and RAP, but I thought xTV was looking good at the time, so I took a punt.  That's the breaks, sure, but, the lack of direction and investor updates coupled with what seems to be a myriad of issues that should be getting sorted out is beyond the scope of what I can say is just part of investing in long-odd opportunities.

I would have made roughly 240% on this xTV capital if I had followed my instinct and put in into NOR or RAP instead. Not happy Jan.  But I'm not unreasonable - I don't expect the same returns here - just some direction and information on what's happening.

From the look of these threads over the last few days, xTV is going to lose quite a few mid-LT investors if they don't pull their finger out, and soon.

Come on Joe - issue an ann that shows we made the right decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.