NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi SR, like everyone else I'm waiting until the 11th or whenever...

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi SR,

like everyone else I'm waiting until the 11th or whenever they come out of suspension to see what eventuates. Like others I have money invested so am concerned from the obvious point if they are still viable.

I think if they do get some Australian based staff to fill their required positions the next follow up announcement should be to clarify where they are at with their healthcare/3D kiosks etc and confirm what most suspect, at least it would be something official from the company.

Most of the public info we can get at present paints a disassociation with xTV from BP / Hendriks / Mark Sangster and others. Does this mean the end who knows, it certainly puts them back into that uncertain territory they were in last year / early this year where most were concerned.

I am viewing whether Intel/digital signage and PCM are still there as this could end up being their lifeline, at any rate we should know one way or the other in the coming month or so unless they give a clear/unambiguous statement prior.
    Last edited by Australis: 05/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.