NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

XTV Update, page-145

1. 2,504 Posts.
    The acquisition condition was part of the deal between XTV and AT&T. Once AT&T out of the way, this is no longer important. My understanding is that XTV and the 3D business have already worked closely on developing the product and must have some agreements in place.

My big fear was that the end user was via AT&T, and if the deal with AT&T fell through, end user goes with it or AT&T starts looking at acquiring 3D tech directly (so they could service the client directly).

Without this concern, the acquisition becomes a moot point.

Actually I was upfront and said something like "with the current share price and loss of deal, there is no chance of a capital raise to cover acquisition". Joe wasn't phased by this comment - saying that they have a strong relationship and there are other options. I then mentioned JV seemed appropriate and he reaffirmed that there was plenty of options available (did not indicate one way or another, didn't seem important).

I must say, I threw everything at Joe and nothing stumped him. Even my whinge about the clunky Kiosk stuff was responded with "check your email and you will see our new design", they are on top of things without a doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.