NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi Aaron$, Can add some extra info to your part on the monthly...

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi Aaron$,

Can add some extra info to your part on the monthly channel update which may be of relevance, mainly for newcomers as there are a quite a number of threads up and to spread up their research time.

I had spoken to Charles Thomas a few months ago about it and he had responded to my inquiries about the channels and medical businesses "after the facts" as much as he was able and with regards to the obligations he had as a director in response to a shareholder inquiry.

Misconception at that time, which had been covered in one prior post by myself was that xTV had gone and bought customers for Hendricks. This may have been partly true in some instances, but the largest client, Cedar Sinai had apparently initially referred xTV to Hendricks, not the other way around and as such xTV were not getting all their business solely through the Hendricks deal and xTV and Cedar Sinai were already known to each other prior to anything to do with Hendricks.

Second and most probably the most relevant point to your post, xTV had commenced their business engagement with Cedar Sinai through Cedar Sinai's Heart Health division, ONLY.

Cedar Sinai are a multi billion health conglomerate and have multiple other divisions for various areas.

In concert with your recent response from xTV, One could come to an assumption that if Cedar Sinai were satisfied with the initial trial with their Heart Division and the value of xTV's product which has been enhanced through other recent offerings such as 3D TV there may be the possibility of further contracts/business.

People can make what they want from the above but I had already come to my own conclusion, your response from xTV adds further credence to it.

Anyway, not ramping, people can go back to the two historical threads where the above two points are covered if they have the time, but in light of recent announcements it does prompt some consideration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.