NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

XTV Update, page-224

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Woopsy still lots of waffles. I really wonder if that end customer that ordered 2,500 units is actually XTV themselves? Who else could it possibly be? Which Health Care organisation would require 2,500 units of that dinosaur unit? Even if they whack 10 in each hospital it would take 250 hospitals to fill them! And how many customers do XTV have that are from Health Care ? I counted 3 at best.

So it is correct and straight from the horse's mouth that AT&T DID NOT order those 2,500 units. The claim was false enough to warrant AT&T to give them the boot from what ever 'deal' it was meant to be. And if anything like that patent litigations against XTV, if AT&T did not demand they put out the termination announcement it would have been conveniently swept under the carpet just like it was done last year with the same entity under "Significant distribution deal with major USA Telco Carrier".

The clock is ticking. There are bags to be made and bags to be lost but when the music stops you better have a chair to sit on!

Happy trading folks. Personally I'm too scared to even trade XTV now. Lots of other runners out there with real stories to sell where you don't have to worry whether today is the last day for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.